Every Detail Counts
With MeetMax Event and Conference Registration Software, you leave a lasting impression with your clients. You have one comprehensive system to gather all of the information you need from your attendees right at registration. You always have accurate, timely information at your fingertips. With MeetMax, you can keep track of all of the myriad details that go into running a successful and memorable event.
- Create and configure custom forms with an unlimited number of fields.
- Ad-hoc query and reporting
- API for integration with CRM systems
- Extensive library of reports
- Separate registrations for attendees and speakers/sponsors.
- Register a group or an individual with a single transaction.
- Set pricing for different types of registrants
- Early-bird/time-definite pricing
- Register for activities, workshops, meals, including options for each.
- Reserve hotel rooms in hotel block, reserve airport transfers
- 1-on-1/partnering meeting requests and scheduling integrated with registration
- Generate personal schedules for all attendees, speakers, sponsors
- International Events: registration forms translated into multiple languages
- Accept secure credit card payments.
- Integrate with your PayPal Web Payments Pro (recommended) or Web Payments Basic account, at no additional charge.
- Or, process payments through MeetMax's Authorize.net merchant processing (additional fees apply)
- Easily accept partial payments
- Automatically generate invoices and receipts
- Accept multiple forms of payments: checks, purchase orders, on-site payments
- Apply adjustments
- Revenue Report and Balance Due Report
One-on-One MeetingsFacilitate connections between participants with private, pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings. Private meetings increase the value of attending your conference. A standard part of financial conferences, one-on-one meetings are increasingly popular at partnering events, corporate annual sales meetings, industry association events.
- One-Click Scheduling automates the scheduling of meetings based on availability, priorities and preferences
- Facilitate, schedule, manage private meetings
- Streamline the gathering and prioritizing of meeting requests by integrating it with registration
- Generate and email personal schedules for each meeting participant
- On-site tools and reports to help you manage private meetings
Download our latest Best Practices White Paper - "Seven Characteristics of Effective Event Websites"
- Professionally designed templates that present a polished image for your event
- Create an event website, up to 10 pages, to market your event.
- Incorporate your branding (logos, colors, fonts).
- Email customized invites.
- Import contact lists in CSV format; automatically de-dupes list.
- Track invite responses
- Manage sponsorship benefit packages
- Email reminders
- Early bird pricing
- Use registration codes for coupons and campaigns Pre- and Post-Event surveys
- Create ad hoc reports and download into Excel
- One-Click 1x1/Partnering Meeting scheduling
- Manage hotel blocks
- Room change reports
- Activity sign-up lists
- Activity capacity management
- Manage calls for papers/presentations
- Presentation/Agenda builder
- Speaker upload of presentations/slides
- Filtering and email blast
- Unlimited administrative users
- Budgeting tool for tracking fixed and variable expenses
- Large number of reports
- Email reports to vendors, stakeholders.
- On-site check-in function
- Print badges, schedules
- Optional barcoding available (additional fees apply)
- Conference Document Library Kiosk (additional fees apply)
- Event webcasting (additional fees apply)
Our goal is to spoil you. The MeetMax team offers you superior customer service. You will have a dedicated account manager. Our customer service team is available to you by email and phone, and responds to most questions and requirements within two hours.
With quarterly releases, you have access to the latest features and functions at no additional cost to you, and with no need to install updates.