Serving demanding clients since 2003, MeetMax.com is an online registration system for corporate conferences, incentive travel and other high-value events. It specializes in sophisticated features beyond the generic registration process – and provides a user friendly, highly responsive customer-service environment for helping meeting planners to plan, manage and achieve successful events.
Our goals are simple:
- To provide an online registration system that
- Streamlines your event planning process, and thus saving you money,
- Increases your attendance at events, and
- Presents a professional, polished, image to your clients -- customized to your company’s branding and specific functional requirements.
- To spoil you with customer service. We know that there is nothing more frustrating than not being able to get the help you need when you need it. Because of that we provide unlimited email and phone support to each of our clients. Our customer support team members are here to provide on-the-spot training, answer questions, troubleshoot and fix problems, handle customization requests.
The MeetMax.com team is located in Saratoga Springs, New York. MeetMax.com is a division of The Wall Street Transcript.
The Wall Street Transcript
The Wall Street Transcript (TWST) publishes thousands of CEO Interviews and hundreds of Sector Interviews each year for Investors and Business Researchers. TWST covers approximately 40 major sectors - cycling through them every ten months. TWST has created a unique database of CEOs discussing their companies. With 20,000 interviews in the database, there is no research tool for its breadth of Management Intelligence. From 1998 to the present, this is the only comprehensive database of its kind. For more information about The Wall Street Transcript and TWST, please visit www.twst.com.
In addition to the print and online editions of The Wall Street Transcript and conference software, TWST offers a high-quality webcasting service, broadcasting over 15,000 company presentations and conferences each year. For more information on webcast, please visit Wall Street Webcasting at www.wsw.com.